11 novembre 2007

me and you and everyone we know



We've come a long way to where the mountain is high
I take my cedar to where the mountain is high
What I need is a peace and quiet
What we see is an illusion
I have no reason to confuse them
I have no reason to confuse my brothers
They have real shotguns
They were baby killers
But I warned you many times that they will burn down your house
Not today (what can I do)
Not today (to make it better)
What we need is a persuasion
What you give is retaliation
I hope one day we meet again
I hope one day we love one another
They were young soldiers
They were old liars
But I heard the rumor that they will burn down your house
Not today (what can I do)
Not today (to make it better)
They will burn down your house
They will burn down your house


Original soundtrack:
Blonde redhead - Top Ranking
Michael Andrews - Goldfish

il lettore me le ha date in sequenza così e poi si stupiscono del fatto che io creda al destino!

Ci sono cose che si trovano e si rimettono a posto da sole.

1 Comments:

Blogger lapigneri said...

che video...come quando ti metti di fronte a una macchina fotografica a riprenderti in millesimi di secondo i cambi d'espressione del tuo corpo, certo se invece delle inquadrature alle mani ci fossero stati i piedi...:P
un grazie al tuo lettore divinatorio!adoro questa canzone ed è stata un bel risveglio.

11 novembre, 2007 10:58  

Posta un commento

<< Home